- SIDUAQ—Satellite Information Downscaled to Urban Air Quality in Bulgaria—funded by the European Space Agency
- DAREFFORT—Danube River Basin Enhanced Flood Forecasting Cooperation (DAREFFORT)—Danube Transnational Programme
- Air Quality Forecast
- Study on transport processes and deposition of atmospheric pollutants in Bulgaria
- Project Partner 10 in the Bulgarian-Romanian Cross Border Cooperation Project WATER Danube water integrated management, the National Institute of Meteorology and Hydrology at the Bulgarian Academy of Science is actively participating in the quantitative monitoring of waters, data exchange, river flow forecasting and warning, draught guidelines, groundwater analyses and studies.
- NIMH has started the implementation of the project SAAP4FUTURE funded by the Bulgarian Ministry of Regional Development through the Bulgaria – Turkey IPA Cross-Border Programme, under the EU Instrument of Pre-Accession Assistance (IPA); Project duration January 2014 - January 2015
- The website of ARDAFORECAST project in on and running. This is a project under the European Programme for Transboundary Co-operation Greece-Bulgaria 2007-2013
- Since 01st Jan. 2013 NIMH started the implementation of 7FP project IncREO—Increasing Resilience through Earth Observation
- Bulgaria, as an EUMETSAT co-operation partner, takes part in the testing of the products developed under H-SAF project, partially financed by EUMETSAT.